- Botox – 13/unit
- Xeomin – $11/unit
Common treatment locations
- Glabella or “11’s” (between eyebrows
- Crow’s Feet
- Bunny Lines (sides of the nose)
- Lipstick lines
- Jawline and Neck
How long do neurotoxins last?
Most neurotoxins take up to 14 days to fully kick in and last 3-4 months on average, with results occasionally lasting up to six months and results decline gradually over time.
What can I expect right after being treated?
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your specialist’s office.
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines. Full results can take up to a week to unfold.
- Redness, tenderness, and swelling, or “bee stings” may occur and should disappear in 24 hours.
- Bruising is common. An ice pack can be used for relief and could take up to 2 weeks to disappear.