Lash Extension Aftercare
Lash Extension Aftercare Instructions
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup & makeup removers.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- Be careful to avoid pulling on extensions or rubbing eyes.
- Please see a trained lash extension artist to have lashes removed if needed.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
Aftercare for Additional Services
- Carbon Laser Peel Aftercare
- Custom Spray Tan Aftercare
- Henna Eyebrows Aftercare
- Hyaluronic Lip Infusion Aftercare
- Lash Extension Aftercare
- Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare
- Lip Blushing Aftercare
- Microblading Aftercare
- Microneedling Aftercare
- Ombre Powdered Eyebrows Aftercare
- Permanent Eyeliner Aftercare
- Skin Resurfacing Aftercare
- Tattoo Removal Aftercare
- Vascular Reduction Aftercare