Woman Laser Treatments
- Face- $600
- Face + Neck – $850
- Face + Neck + Decolletage – $999
- Neck – $249
- Decolletage – $400
What is Skin Resurfacing?
Laser Skin Resurfacing is a non-surgical procedure that can reverse the visible signs of aging and address many common cosmetic complaints. It removes skin layers, ultimately improving wrinkles and scarring, all while evening skin tone and tightening the skin by stimulating collagen production.
What Does Skin Resurfacing Do?
Skin Resurfacing is known to diminish signs of aging, erase sun damage, reduce pore size, repair acne scars, improve skin tone, and even out skin texture!
How Does Skin Resurfacing Work?
Skin Resurfacing works with the power of lasers, using light energy to penetrate the skin and stimulate cellular turnover. This laser energy encourages new collagen production to improve skin imperfections, including wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars.
Who is NOT an Ideal Candidate for Skin Resurfacing?
Skin Resurfacing may not be right for you if you:
- Have taken acne medication including Accutane or isotretinoin (Claravis, Myorisan, Zenatane) in the last year
- Have an autoimmune disease or a weakened immune system
- Have a tendency to form scars/keloids
- Have had radiation therapy in the facial area
- Are prone to cold sores or have had a recent outbreak of cold sores/herpes virus
- Have a darker complexion
- Are pregnant or nursing