Hyaluronic Lip Infusion Aftercare
Hyaluronic Lip Infusion Instructions
Immediately following your procedure, your technician will apply a layer of balm in order to protect your freshly opened layerof skin from debris and bacteria while you leave the office. Within a few hours, your skin will begin to regenerate itself, so there will be no need to reapply another layer of balm.
- If you have ever had a fever blister obtain the prescription drug Valtrex and take 7 days prior to your procedure and 7 days after.
- A natural prevention aid is the mineral Lysine at your local health store such as GNC 1000 mg tabs three times a day with food, if you notice diarrhea back off the dose.
- 5 hours after the Infusion: Avoid touching, rubbing, massaging or manipulating the area where the Hyaluronic Infusion was done.
- Always keep a very thin coat of Vaseline and Vaseline only on your lips until healed. Always use a new jar of Vaseline.
- Bruising on the inside of the lips is normal.
- The feeling of burning on the tissue is normal and will normally stop in 24 hours.
- Your teeth may hurt from the pressure of hold the skin tight, this will also stop after 24 hours and is normal.
- You may experience: Tenderness, MILD swelling, bruising, sensitive tissue, and textured feeling when you put your lips near your tongue. With the MILD swelling, you may a cold compress with a cover over it so that it does not touch the area directly. You can leave this on for 20 minutes, then remove for 20 minutes, and so on with this rotation.
- Avoid makeup in the area of the Infusion for at least the first 24 hours.
- Do not drink from any glass or soda can that you have not washed personally.
- At restaurants drink from a straw and be sure all eating utensils are clean.
- Healing can take 2-4 weeks depending on health conditions or fever blisters break out.
- If you are consistently receiving Lip Filler treatments outside of Arts of Attraction, you may continue to do so 3 weeks pre and/or post procedure.
- Results will typically last from 3-4 months and will last longer if you are actively receiving injectable Lip Filler.
You are able to return for additional Hyaluronic Infusion, at additional charges, after 2 weeks of the initial procedure. Do
not expect unnatural and extreme results with this procedure. This treatment must first settle into the matrix of the area. If you feel you had any sort of reaction to this treatment, please seek medical attention immediately! If you have any
questions, please call us at (727) 580-3558.
Aftercare for Additional Services
- Carbon Laser Peel Aftercare
- Custom Spray Tan Aftercare
- Henna Eyebrows Aftercare
- Hyaluronic Lip Infusion Aftercare
- Lash Extension Aftercare
- Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare
- Lip Blushing Aftercare
- Microblading Aftercare
- Microneedling Aftercare
- Ombre Powdered Eyebrows Aftercare
- Permanent Eyeliner Aftercare
- Skin Resurfacing Aftercare
- Tattoo Removal Aftercare
- Vascular Reduction Aftercare