Microblading Aftercare Instructions
Gently blot the area with clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes for the full day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph.
Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Days 1-7: Wash
Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don’t worry….THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
Days 1-7 Moisturize
Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment that we provide you with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing or even pull the ink out. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. Never put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
Important note about showering:
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine you will have much better results with your microblading procedure!
Returning Client Touch up Policy
A 48-hour cancellation notice is required in order to not be charged an additional $50.00 to rebook another appointment. If past the 30-60 day period of the included touch-up, we will prorate from your original appointment. You must call, leave a voicemail, or send a text to (727)580-3558. If 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will be canceled and you will be charged $50.00 to reschedule, if your past the 30-60 day period, you will be prorated.
Aftercare for Additional Services
- Carbon Laser Peel Aftercare
- Custom Spray Tan Aftercare
- Henna Eyebrows Aftercare
- Hyaluronic Lip Infusion Aftercare
- Lash Extension Aftercare
- Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare
- Lip Blushing Aftercare
- Microblading Aftercare
- Microneedling Aftercare
- Ombre Powdered Eyebrows Aftercare
- Permanent Eyeliner Aftercare
- Skin Resurfacing Aftercare
- Tattoo Removal Aftercare
- Vascular Reduction Aftercare