Lip Infusion Treatments
- 1ML: $275
- 2ML: $375
- 3ML: $450
- 4ML: $550
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
**Other areas of the body including areas that have fine lines can also be infused.
How Long Can I Expect to See Results?
Results will vary from person to person, most clients will see results lasting up to 3-4 months.
How Long is a Typical Appointment?
A typical appointment will be approximately 45 minutes. The appointment includes the initial consultation where we will discuss expectations and desired results, a light cleansing and exfoliation of the area (if needed), and the infusion.
What is the Infusion Process?
The infusion process consists of a mild compression of Hyaluronic Acid placing it in the desired areas to create natural fullness that may have deflated over time from the natural aging process. This service is a great addition to those who have had filler because the Hyaluronic Acid links to the filler or molecules and naturally builds on each other.
How Do I Determine the ML Amount that I Need?
Through the process of the consultation we will walk you through each step, and will make sure that your desired results are taken into account. You may come back after 2 weeks if desiring additional ML, additional cost to be determined.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from person to person. Additional ML may be desired dependent on how the Hyaluronic Acid is metabolized by your body.
Note: Please refrain from taking any form of a blood thinner at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, this includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Coffee(caffeine), etc.
Who Would be an Ideal Candidate?
- Those who desire naturally fuller, more plump lips without the use of a needle.
- Those who are looking to have a natural plump, nothing drastic.
- Those who are looking to add back rejuvenation and youthfulness!
Who is Not An Ideal Candidate?
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ever had a fever blister obtain the prescription drug Valtrex and take 7 days prior to your procedure and 7 days after.
- Cannot have had Microneedling (or any similar treatment that opens the skin) 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after
- Under the age of 18
- No Botox of fillers 2-4 weeks before procedure
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
- History of cold sores (if so, consult with your physician. Many clients avoid cold sore breakouts by taking a Valtrex cycle prior to their appointment)
- Allergies to makeup or colors
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Healing disorders
- On any kind of blood thinners (consult with your physician)
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- Accutane or steroids (consult with your physician)