- Top Eyeliner Full Coverage Eyeliner (Technique Such as Cat Eye, Ombre & Cosmic Effects): $550
- Top Or Bottom (Lash Enhancement): $440
- Top & Bottom (Lash Enhancement) $660
- Top & Bottom Full Coverage: $775
As you might’ve guessed, this treatment involves tattooing a light black/brown line of ink across the lashline, think of it as a light permanent eyeliner but with a more natural finish. The area is numbed first, and then thin liner is tattooed right in the lash line. We fill in between the lashes to create the illusion of thicker, darker, and completely full lashes without looking lined or like obvious makeup. This treatment endures a 4-6 week touch-up period after the initial two-step process. However, once your touch-ups are done the results last up to 3-5 years, which is a pretty high pay off if you ask us. The tattoos can be added to your top or lower lashline, or both, so either way the tattoos add an instant noticeable definition to your eyes.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Important! Required minimum of 30 days for skin to heal before we will schedule your Touch-Up.
Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
During the Touch-Up, we will apply more pigment, completing the look of your perfect eyeliner
We use only the best quality pigments that heal true to color. All materials used during each and every appointment (including pre-sterilized blades) are 100% disposable. We strictly adhere to both Florida Public Health and OSHA guidelines for proper infection control practices.
Please check the FAQ link to make sure you meet all qualifications to receive this service.
Who is Not An Ideal Candidate?
- Cannot be using Accutane or Retin-A or any kind of acne treatment within 12 months of procedure
- Cannot have had Microneedling (or any similar treatment that opens the skin) at least 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after treatment
- Cannot be using Latisse
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Any kind of heart condition
- High blood pressure
- Allergies to Lidocaine
- Viral infections or diseases
- Had an organ transplant
- Blood borne conditions such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Skin cancer
- Any other cosmetic surgery/procedure