Pricing for Carbon Laser Peel:
- Individual – $300
- Package 3 – $807.30
- Package 6 – $1614.60
A carbon laser facial treatment is a multi-step procedure that takes approximately 30 minutes to perform. It’s sometimes referred to as a lunchtime facial or peel due to its short length and is a painless facial treatment that requires little to no recovery or downtime!
How Does Carbon Laser Peel Work?
To start, you will have a layer of liquid carbon applied to the face. This liquid carbon will bind to dirt, oil and dead skin cells deeper within your skin and pores. Once the carbon has dried, your technician will provide you with goggles to shield your eyes from the laser. A laser, typically in a low-energy setting, will pass over the treatment area to heat the carbon to bind it to the skin. The laser’s heat can improve various aspects of your complexion and boost your skin’s natural production of elastin and collagen.
What Can Carbon Laser Peel Treat?
Carbon Laser Peel helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged or clogged pores, oily skin, melasma, photoaging, acne-prone skin, acne pigmentation and scarring.
How Should I Prepare For Carbon Laser Peel?
Avoid tanning or activities that may lead to excess sun exposure, even if you’re in the sun for a short amount of time, you should wear sunscreen to protect your skin. It is also important to avoid taking any photosensitive medications, vigorous exfoliation, waxing and applying other potential irritants (heavy perfume, makeup, etc.) to your skin before visiting the office.
What Does Carbon Laser Peel Feel Like?
A carbon laser peel is a painless facial treatment that requires little to no recovery or downtime.
When will I see Results After Carbon Laser Peel?
After treatment, you’ll notice brighter, healthier and smoother skin immediately. If you have sensitive skin, you may experience slightly inflamed or irritated skin, which typically only lasts for one hour or less. However, most people need three to six treatments to achieve the optimal results.
How Should I Care for My Skin After Carbon Laser Peel?
While you recover, it is extremely important to avoid sun exposure as much as possible and use sunscreen regularly, reapplying at least once every two hours. Make sure you are applying a hydrating moisturizer/recovery balm and keeping the skin clean with a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid direct exposure to sun or tanning beds for 7 days prior. If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Stop taking medications that cause photosensitivity for 7 days prior
- No vigorous exfoliation, waxing or use of potential irritants such as Retinols or Retin-A.
- If prone to cold sores, pre-treat with medication for 7 days prior
- Come to appointment with clean skin (remove make-up and avoid perfumes)
- Currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Connective tissue disease
- Photosensitive medication
- Cold sores (pre-treat with medication 1 weeks before)
- Recent sun exposure
- Connective tissue disease
- Undergoing cancer treatments