- Combination Brows: $700 – $775
The combination of both microblading and shading are becoming very popular. This is fantastic for someone who is looking for hair-like texture, definition and density. Clients with very thin and sparse eyebrows, including those who have suffered from hair loss caused by cancer, alopecia, thyroid, etc. can greatly benefit from this combo to achieve a realistic look. Depending on the circumstances, microblading alone can look too light. By incorporating some shading, the client can get the density as well as hair strokes from microblading. This combo method is also a better option for an individual with oily skin as microblading alone is not best suited for oily skin types. The constant oil production can cause the hair strokes to heal powdery and diffused.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Important! Required minimum of 30 days for skin to heal before we will schedule your Touch-Up. Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
During the Touch-Up, we will apply more pigment, completing your look a more voluptuous brows to your liking.
Touch-up fees for existing clients only:
- Less than a Year: $94-$275
- After 1 Year: $385
- After 2 Years: $550
- After 3 Years: Full Price
A touch-up may be required at 12 months or sooner for oily-skinned clients, those who tan often, or often expose brow area to certain chemicals (facial peels, chlorine, anti-aging products, etc.). Pigment retention varies depending on skin type, age, aftercare, immune system, medications, certain chemicals, and the type of pigment used.
We use only the best quality pigments that heal true to color. All materials used during each and every appointment (including pre-sterilized blades) are 100% disposable. We strictly adhere to both Florida Public Health and OSHA guidelines for proper infection control practices.
Please check the FAQ link to make sure you meet all qualifications to receive this service.
Anyone looking to enhance their existing eyebrows, or even for people who have no eyebrows at all. Note, if the brow is thinner, artists can add hairstrokes after to add additional texture.
Note: Please refrain from taking any form of a blood thinner at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, this includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Coffee(caffeine), etc.
- Lasts 1.5-2 years
- No more brow pencils or powders
Who is Not An Ideal Candidate?
- Cannot have any kind of Botox or fillers done 3-4 weeks before the procedure
- Cannot have any form of Microneedling (or any similar procedure that opens the skin) 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after
- No chemical peels 60 days before or 60 days after procedure (Brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin)
- No Retinols or Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under the age of 18
- Skin irritation (sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, active acne or psoriasis near the treated area)
- Cannot have used Accutane in the past 12 months
- Heart or cardiac-related issues or pacemaker
- Undergoing Chemotherapy or Radiation
- Prone to Keloid scarring
- Had an organ transplant
- Viral infections or diseases
- Any type of transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis