Nano brows are a semi-permanent makeup treatment for the eyebrows that creates the look of extra natural volume, fills in sparse patches, and modifies the shape of the arches into your dream brows. It’s a form of cosmetic tattooing – it’s done by opening up the skin and depositing color into it, but it’s not permanent.
The results of nano brows fade gradually and will become invisible after about 2 years if you don’t refresh them.
The treatment is performed with an electric device similar to a tattooing machine, which is used to draw strokes that imitate the natural brow hairs between them. The needle that implants In the skin is as thin as a strand of brow hair, so the strokes end up extremely realistic and indistinguishable from the natural hairs.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Important! Required minimum of 30 days for skin to heal before we will schedule your Touch-Up. Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
During the Touch-Up, we will apply more pigment, completing your look more voluptuous brows to your liking.
Touch-up fees for existing clients only:
- Less than a Year: $90-$180
- After 1 Year: $330
- After 2 Years: $495
- After 3 Years: Full Price
A touch-up may be required at 12 months or sooner for oily-skinned clients, those who tan often, or often expose brow area to certain chemicals (facial peels, chlorine, anti-aging products, etc.). Pigment retention varies depending on skin type, age, aftercare, immune system, medications, certain chemicals, and the type of pigment used.
We use only the best quality pigments that heal true to color. All materials used during each and every appointment (including pre-sterilized blades) are 100% disposable. We strictly adhere to both Florida Public Health and OSHA guidelines for proper infection control practices.
Please check the FAQ link to make sure you meet all qualifications to receive this service.
Anyone looking to enhance their existing eyebrows, or even for people who have no eyebrows at all. Note, if the brow is thinner, artists can add hairstrokes after to add additional texture.
Note: Please refrain from taking any form of a blood thinner at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, this includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Coffee(caffeine), etc.
- Lasts 1.5-2 years
- No more brow pencils or powders
Who is Not An Ideal Candidate?
- Cannot have any kind of Botox or fillers done 3-4 weeks before the procedure
- Cannot have any form of Microneedling (or any similar procedure that opens the skin) 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after
- No chemical peels 60 days before or 60 days after procedure (Brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin)
- No Retinols or Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under the age of 18
- Skin irritation (sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, active acne or psoriasis near the treated area)
- Cannot have used Accutane in the past 12 months
- Heart or cardiac-related issues or pacemaker
- Undergoing Chemotherapy or Radiation
- Prone to Keloid scarring
- Had an organ transplant
- Viral infections or diseases
- Any type of transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis