KEEP THE TREATED AREA CLEAN AND DRY. Any moisture to the treated area may result in an infection or an undesirable result.
TIPS TO KEEP DRY:
1. KEEP THE TREATED AREA CLEAN AND DRY. Any moisture to the treated area may result in an infection or an undesirable result. Do not cover the area with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. DO NOT SOAK. Do not soak the treated area in water. You may shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best that you can and not let the area stay wet from more than a few seconds. NO soaking in water of the scab will be destroyed.
3. NO BATHING. No swimming, saunas, hot tubs, tanning or intense exercise.
4. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally/ If you force or pick a scab off, you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring.
5. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. The edges can be wiped clean from any dripping blood, the site should be left alone and not get wet for 24 hours. Once the scab is formed, bathing is normal but wash the area gently with the fingers and soap and rinse. Keep the area clean and absolutely no creams, nothing applied. Leave it alone. If it itches and it is a safe area other than around the eyes, dab with a little bit of alcohol.
6. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop of APO Aftercare or Vitamin E Oil three times per day, throughout the day, every day, for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next removal session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible, until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
7. LIPS (Liner Only) please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. No whitening or peroxide toothpastes should get on the scab. Cut food into small bites, try not to bite directly into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum. It is important to the process and the integrity of the skin that 4 full weeks of healing take place before another removal session can be done. No exceptions! Tattoo Removal is long process and patience is required. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 3 – 6 sessions. The number of sessions needs will depend on how saturated the ink is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result.