Nano Infusion, otherwise known as nano-needling is an innovative and completely non-invasive transdermal serum delivery system designated to rejuvenate your skin and aid in any common skin issues such as lack of skin tone, uneven texture, excessive pigmentation, scaring, loss of elasticity, skin damage, and more! With the use of our premium and professional-grade skin care products, we will be giving you amazing results that would not be attainable in any other ways.
This needle-free alternative to Microneedling is done with a tool that taps the nano cartridge up and down on your skin. When these pins gently touch your skin, they will form up to 200,000 invisible nano channels. Almost invisible to the naked human eye, these micro channels are a direct line to deliver nourishing serums below the skin to stimulate the regenerative processes and collagen production in your skin.
– No pain
– No inflammation
– No bleeding
– No discomfort
– No downtime
Being that nano-needling is non-invasive and only affects the epidermis, this makes it both painless and extremely effective. It is safe for all skin types and with the infusion of our premium serums, you will be leaving with the ultimate glow!
What can be treated with Nano-Needling?
– Aging skin
– Large Pores
– Lip Lines
– Stretch Marks
– Areas in which traditional chemical peels and microdermabrasion can not be done
Is there an pre-care that should be done?
Yes! We love some good pre-care:
– We ask that you please not shave the area that is going to be treated on the day of the procedure.
– Arrive with clean, bare skin. Please do not apply lotions, ointments, creams, or make-up in the area of treatment.
– Please stop tanning 1 ½ – 2 weeks prior.
– Do not consume any alcohol or blood thinners 48 hours before your appointment.
– Do not wax the area to be treated for at least 1 week before.
– If you have any skin care condition that you are unsure of, please consult with your primary care physician prior to treatment.
Is there a difference between Nano-Needling and Microneedling?
Yes! Nano-Needling and Microneedling are two very different skin care treatments, but both are very effective and can treat different areas of concern.
What are some of those differences?
– With nano-needling, there is no numbing required of the skin, while microneedling does require some numbing.
– Due to the risk of post-traumatic hyperpigmentation, microneedling is often not recommened for those with deeper skin tones, while nano-needling is completely safe for all skin tones.
– Microneedling is a bit more invasive, while nano-needling is not.
What is the treatment maintenance?
For the best results possible with nano-needling, we recommend coming in at least once per month, and following a professionally recommended skin care regiment with the proper high-quality products to achieve and maintain the best results possible!
March 31, 2021