$550 - Lip blushing
$650+ - Lip Correction
$800+ - Dark Lip Neutralization
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
What is Lip Blushing?
Lip Blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness.
What is a Lip Correction?
Lip Correction is essentially where we will go in and correct areas in the lips where they may be a missing or dissolved border, this may involve a scar in the area as well.
What is Dark Lip Neutralization?
Dark Lip Neutralization is a specialized treatment series for those with cool or dark lips in which we neutralize the darkness in the lips to reach a desired color. We look at your lips and neutralize them by cancelling out the original color. With Dark Lip Neutralization, we include the initial appointment as well as 2 touch ups(if needed). Each session is spread out at least 6 weeks apart. It may take 1-3 sessions to achieve your look, there are special cases in which additional sessions are needed. Fitzpatrick 3 and up.
How Can Permanent Lip Liner and Lip Color Help You?
Permanent lip liner and lip color can improve the appearance of lips for women and men. It helps lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers and restores color to lips that are too pale. Permanent lip liner eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill in, or reshape lip borders.
A few important notes:
- Make sure to exfoliate the lips 3 days prior to your appointment for optimal results.
- Please email us a picture of your lips taken in natural sunlight, no filter, and not blurry: Info@ArtsofAttraction.com so that we are able to ensure the correct service to match your needs and desires.
- 48 hours (2 days) before your appointment, make sure to avoid any type of blood thinner, this includes, but is not limited to: Coffee, alcohol, and ibuprofen.
- Please bring in your favorite lip gloss or lip color, this is how we will make sure that your desired color is matched without simply stating a “red” or a “pink” color as this varies.
- Let us know your personal goals for your lips, and we will map out exactly how to get you there - this can be a process!
Who is Lip Blushing not Recommended for?
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ever had a fever blister obtain the prescription drug Valtrex and take 7 days prior to your procedure and 7 days after.
- Cannot have had Microneedling (or any similar treatment that opens the skin) 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after
- Under the age of 18
- No Botox of fillers 2-4 weeks before procedure
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
- History of cold sores (if so, consult with your physician. Many clients avoid cold sore breakouts by taking a Valtrex cycle prior to their appointment)
- Allergies to makeup or colors
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Healing disorders
- On any kind of blood thinners (consult with your physician)
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- Accutane or steroids (consult with your physician)