Microblading $600 - $625(Natalie Sue)
Combo Brows $700 - $725(Natalie Sue)
Ombre Powder Brows $600
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, "microblading" is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. "We draw hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Important! Required minimum of 30 days for skin to heal before we will schedule your Touch-Up. Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
During the Touch-Up, we will apply more strokes and pigment, completing your look with thicker and more voluptuous brows to your liking.
Touch-up fees (Microblading)
- $165 - $250 Touch Up Less Than 1 year
- $300 - $350 Touch Up After 1 Year
- $450 - $500 Touch Up After 2 Years
- Full Price After 3 Years
Pigments during microstroking are not implanted as deep into the skin as a traditional tattoo, or even micropigmentation with an electric permanent makeup device. This allows for healed results of very fine, thin, and crisp hair lines, however, results do not last as long as traditional methods. A color boost is required usually between 18-24 months. A touch-up may be required at 12 months or sooner for oily-skinned clients, those who tan often, or often expose brow area to certain chemicals (facial peels, chlorine, anti-aging products, etc.). Pigment retention varies depending on skin type, age, aftercare, immune system, medications, certain chemicals, and the type of pigment used.
We use only the best quality pigments that heal true to color. All materials used during each and every appointment (including pre-sterilized blades) are 100% disposable. We strictly adhere to both Florida Public Health and OSHA guidelines for proper infection control practices.
Anyone looking to enhance their existing eyebrows, or even for people who have no eyebrows at all. Note, if the brow is thinner, artists can add hairstrokes after to add additional texture.
Note: Please refrain from taking any form of a blood thinner at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, this includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Coffee(caffeine), etc.
- Lasts 1.5-2 years
- No more brow pencils or powders
Who is not an Ideal Candidate?
- Cannot have any kind of Botox or fillers done 3-4 weeks before the procedure
- Cannot have any form of Microneedling (or any similar procedure that opens the skin) 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after
- No chemical peels 60 days before or 60 days after procedure (Brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin)
- No Retinols or Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under the age of 18
- Skin irritation (sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, active acne) or psoriasis near the treated area)
- Cannot have used Accutane in the past 12 months
- Heart or cardiac-related issues or pacemaker
- Undergoing Chemotherapy or Radiation
- Prone to Keloid scarring
- Had an organ transplant
- Viral infections or diseases
- Any type of transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis