$550 - Full coverage eyeliner with a non traditional technique such as cat eye, ombre & cosmic effects
$400 - TOP OR BOTTOM (ONE ONLY)
$600 - BOTH (COMBO SPECIAL)
$300 - LASH ENHANCEMENT (THINLY ACROSS THE LASHLINE) - Top Only
$400 - Lash Enhancement - Top & Bottom Special
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book any form of semi-permanent makeup.
Initial Touch-Up is included, but must be done within the first 30-60 days to avoid an additional charge.
As you might've guessed, this treatment involves tattooing a light black/brown line of ink across the lashline, think of it as a light permanent eyeliner but with a more natural finish. "The area is numbed first, and then thin liner is tattooed right in the lash line", "We fill in between the lashes to create the illusion of thicker, darker, and completely full lashes without looking lined or like obvious makeup. This treatment endures a 4 week touch-up period after the initial two-step process. However, once your touch-ups are done the results last up to 3-5 years, which is a pretty high pay off if you ask us. The tattoos can be added to your top or lower lashline, or both, so either way the tattoos add an instant noticeable definition to your eyes.
Who is Not an Ideal Candidate?
- Cannot be using Accutane or Retin-A or any kind of acne treatment within 12 months of procedure
- Cannot have had Microneedling (or any similar treatment that opens the skin) at least 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after treatment
- Cannot be using Latisse
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Any kind of heart condition
- High blood pressure
- Allergies to Lidocaine
- Viral infections or diseases
- Had an organ transplant
- Blood borne conditions such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Skin cancer
- Any other cosmetic surgery/procedure