What microdermabrasion can do
• Improve age spots and black heads
• Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
• Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
• Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
• Treat acne and the scars left by acne
How often you should get a microdermabrasion facial depends on your skincare needs. Most in-office procedures pack a bigger punch and treatments are often scheduled in 4-6 week intervals.
We reassure you that microdermabrasion is not painful. It may leave the skin slightly red for a few hours and possibly more sensitive, but calming serums and moisturizer along with sunscreen is always applied after the treatment.
It is an excellent procedure to help maximize the benefit of a regular topical regimen, keep skin feeling smooth, help pigment look more even and speed clearance of whiteheads.
February 25, 2018